The 2017 MENA Green Building Award was awarded to Synergy United for the Edmonds Eco Power Ventilator.It was awarded for the best sustainable product in the category of Ventilation, with regard to the MiddleEast and North Africa.
2017 MENA Green Building Award
Key Factors for Winning the Award
- Runs without eletricity , 24/7 365 days
- Improves the Indoor Air Quality of the building
- Sensors can activate the electrical mode for higher output
- Ideal for net Zero Buildings, Most Energy Efficient ventilation fan
- Ultra Quiet and can run on Solar PV system
Product and Company Profile
Edmonds Eco Power is made by the CSR group in Australia. The Edmonds Eco Power is unique in it’s design to be a Wind ventilator that can run without electricity, and when higher output is required the electrical motor can be activated for high output.
The motor is specifically designed to be away from the air stream, and not be a bottleneck. When deployed with BMS systems along with temperature and pollution sensors it can be run on-demand based on the inputs of the sensors..